BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

May 17, 2010

I wonder how many times I claim myself to be murdered.

HMM.

Well, I know it's been a really long time since I actually talk about what's going on in NZ rather than just unloading a bag of emo crap.

I've been extremely busy for the past 3 weeks. I had exams, and then my MGMT assignment came another round for a killing spree. Sigh.
Now that I survived this whole ordeal (handed in my assignment 9 minutes before the deadline), I feel as though I've aged alot.
The frustration of changing my article 3 times, the rush of reading through materials, stress from cramming information , the whole bag of 250grams of multi grain sour cream and chives chips which were absolutely addicting that I consumed in a couple of hours, which made me damn worried about my excessive salt intake, the feeling is as if somebody is stretching my body in all of its corners at the same time, in different directions, opposing directions.
Photobucket
Photobucket
URGHH, I hope I don't start getting wrinkles at this age.

I was so bored with myself in the midst of rushing to finish my damn assignment. Became so distracted that I start doing stupid things.

Evidence of stupidity (and a mixture of boredom and insanity):
Photobucket
Funny face 1
Photobucket
Normal, functioning face
Photobucket
Exaggerating my small eyes, complimented by my excessively pouty lips
Photobucket
The "WHAT???????????????????????????" face- Favourite picture of all. Which is now my FB display pic.
Photobucket
My face would like like this if i say "TOOT, TOOT, TOOT..."
Photobucket
The "Stun you with my beautiful face" face. Haha. As if.
*****************************************************************
I have funny ways to entertain myself.

BTW, Hau's parents came to Wellington all the way from home.
Had great food, and time together with relatives the past couple of days, and still counting.
Awesome time begins this week. ;)

Now get back to what you're supposed to do. Whatever it is.
I'm gonna start procrastinating again. And you're not allowed to imitate me.

PS: I bought a pair of heels, two dresses, and a belt to celebrate my freedom and to welcome sanity into my being again. Will definitely post some pics on it later when I start doing stupid things next time =)

1 Comment:

  1. Rolling Funbling Thug said...
    Kekekekeke. I love assignments, enjoy it ba!

Post a Comment