BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

May 26, 2010

I have approximately 3 weeks before my finals for this trimester.

Time flies really fast eh? But for those of you (you know who you are), who are still dying, waiting to get into uni, time seems to be your worst enemy, because no matter how much you curse it, it will never arrive a second faster, or a second later.

Now that I feel much calmer after the week's storm, I'm starting to get back my focus on more important things, things that I SHOULD worry about i.e. exams and current consumption of food (increased portions are creeping me out even though I know I'm losing weight), instead of things I shouldn't and can't do anything about i.e. (Erm, STUFF, you know, back in M'sia).

GAWD, I think I would be the most boring person to deal with if I ever were to be absolutely honest about myself (feelings) to other people, instead of to my blogs. When someone asks me a "How are you?" question, I would say 97 times out of 100 that "I'm okay", or "Not too bad" and 90 out of the 97 times I would be lying. Does this makes things sound ridiculous?
But basically, I don't think ever anyone would tell them "I had a bad day, because... bla bla bla (the story continues varying from people to people)" We almost NEVER say things are bad (or is it just me?).

Err, I need to make myself do something better other than talking to myself.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment