BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Jun 4, 2010

The title should be familiar to everyone of you guys who had a childhood influenced with a lot of Disney movies. This is from Annie, one of my all time favourites.


Last week was one of the worst weeks so far in NZ, it rained EVERYDAY. Gosh, it really becomes so depressing when it's all dark and gloomy. Not to mention wet and slimy, Urghh.
But this week, the weather was tamed, howling winds locked up somewhere, no one getting blown over.
YAY, it was and still is a beautiful week~!
And to add on to my excitement, study break starts now (which also has a downside to it cause this means exams are just around the corner). Meaning I can sleep late and stay in bed as long as I think it's still appropriate to laze around.

I'm gonna do some roller skating tomorrow.
This is really awesome =)
A lot of crashing and falling to do (as part of learning to skate for the first time).
Cross my fingers, I don't want to have too many bruises.
CHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOIIIICE, say it like how the kiwi's does it.

From "ANNIE", Tomorrow
The sun'll come out
Tomorrow
Bet your bottom dollar
That tomorrow
There'll be sun!

Just thinkin' about
Tomorrow
Clears away the cobwebs,
And the sorrow
'Til there's none!

When I'm stuck a day
That's gray,
And lonely,
I just stick out my chin
And Grin,
And Say,
Oh!

The sun'll come out
Tomorrow
So ya gotta hang on
'Til tomorrow
Come what may
Tomorrow! Tomorrow!
I love ya Tomorrow!
You're always
A day
A way!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment