BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Jul 20, 2010

Just Stuff

I haven't been typing a decent post since forever.

It's like a stage that I haven't passed yet, everything is, so inconsistent. It's the same play/script, the very same theatre with the same props.
Familiar enough, maybe I could even close my eyes and still know where things are, or where they should be. BUT I keep falling/failing where I should have mastered by now.

Sigh, all the frustrations in life, ever present, but more prominent than its usual scale.
This annoys me to the maximum.
This really demonstrates how weak humans (or at least myself) are, or can be.


I realise this is going to get so depressing again.
I really do have a problem.
Now, Bittersweet Symphony is playing in my ears , and it's cheering me up abit already.
Again, I'm amazed by how music can affect my (and so many others) mood.
(Can I stop using the word "again"?)
It's a gorgeous sunny day despite the fact that it's still winter.

I'm signing off to seek some career advice. Apparently, I need some. But more importantly, I need God's hand.

*************************************************************

Why do I expect myself to be more perfect than I'm not?



0 Comments:

Post a Comment