BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Jul 26, 2010

Schedule for the week.

Starting Monday- Frank's bday party, 6.30pm till God knows till wat hour.
- Quan 111 tutorial work to do
Tuesday- Get gloves and a binnie
Wednesday- Attempt to do assignment for Quan 102 and Quan 111
- Info 101 workshop work to do
Thursday- Quan 102 tutorial work to do.
Friday- After class, pack up my bags. I'm going on a ski trip for the weekend =D
Saturday- Have fun wetting my bum and get my fingers numb from the cold. Hopefully there'll be lots of snowball action.
Sunday- Back to Wellington. Sunday church service. Supper. Brush teeth. Sleep early
cause class starts at 9am on Mondays.
*******************************************************************************
Monday (August 2nd, two assignments due on the same day same time) hopefully my assignments are all done before I go for the ski trip.

Most Important event. Friday 6pm. Sam, a dear kiwi friend of mine is leaving for Japan for a year to teach English. I wouldn't be there to send him off, cause I'll be on my way to the snowy mountains.

I'll miss him alot.
I'm missing him already. =(

Ki wo tsukete itte kite.
(Take care on your way, and come back safe)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment