BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Jul 12, 2010

New Trimester

WELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLlll.


I failed one subject. Management 101.

SCREW IT. I never liked it, never liked the lecturers (except for one), and my tutor, and my tutorial class.
PFFT, no one imagined I would fail this subject, considering that my command of the English language is pretty awesome (by my standards) and im not stupid.

I'm really upset by the fact I have to repeat the whole ordeal of MGMT assignments, I swore to myself that if I had to search for another Maori article I would might as well be dead.

I loathe this subject, just too much.

This trimester, math rules! Yay for me, a horror to many?
I'm having two Quan subjects, Econs and Information system.

I can't wait to tackle some math questions. =)

PS: I may drop both Econs and HR as my major. In need of good advice


0 Comments:

Post a Comment