BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Aug 30, 2010

More Than Nice

OKAY.

I'm really not in the mood to update my blog.
But I'm waiting for a video to buff. So.. I'm gonna keep it short but then not so sweet cause I'm too un-bothered to do that.



Been gym-ing quite a lot.
4 times 2 weeks ago.
5 times last week.
This week, 1 time but of course it's a Monday and I'm STILL counting.

There's a week left for the holidays, then I'll be busy doing assignments, catching up on Econs and stuff..
Sometimes I really wonder whether I should continue Econs as a major. HMM. God help me.

But I'm quite firm on Statistics, but that's just maybe because I've done zero research on my other option (Econometrics).

Slack Slack Slack.
The only thing I'm absolutely hard out at is going to the gym everyday, currently.

And also looking forward to Sundays. I love Church, I love God. And it's been awesome after the conference. I've seen so much more, grown so much more, experienced so much more. And also see others coming to God. Getting saved. ETC.

Ps. Sophie Barrett said
"We are/need to be more than nice people."
Why? Because we don't need Jesus to be nice, she said. Which is SO true.
Anyone can be nice. But not anyone CARRIES the grace and mercy and love that comes from God.

That said, is enough =)

**I'm really hungry.**




0 Comments:

Post a Comment