BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Aug 5, 2010

Pendulums

Pendulums- An apparatus consisting of an object mounted so that it swings freely under the influence of gravity.


I don't know why, I just feel like emphasizing the power in the phrase "swings freely under the influence of gravity".

Maybe it's some longing for freedom?
Because deep down, I still know that I am bound.
***********************************************

I wish to disappear for awhile.

Tempting, tempted.

But I never found a place or a time where it seems safe enough to do so.

Sometimes I feel like as if I'm a ghost. A shapeless form?

And then sometimes I feel I'm haunted, especially in my dreams. Usually haunted by school buildings. My primary school, my high school. Weird eh?

Images come into my mind sometimes, some good, some bad, and some even suicidal.

......

SHIT.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment