BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Aug 12, 2010

Post to Kill Time

You know what's so cool about this week?

Today is the start of Arise conference.
3 freaking days of rock-God-life impacting-cheaper gelatos and coffee(discounts).
Then there's another week more to mid term break (2 weeks of holiday/sheer joy/much needed rest/much needed time to catch up on my Econs).
Seriously, can my uni life get any more relaxing than this?

HMM, I don't know whether to appreciate or to complain here.
On one hand, it's fun, relaxing, and totally not stressful, the other hand, it's worrying cause come on, it's not primary school anymore?

Hearing from my friends back in malaysia getting screwed up by the tonnes of assignments and exams all the time makes me wonder whether I should pity them or myself.

Some things just can't be taken for granted ay?

Stuff that I want/should think about:
1.Student Exchange Programmes.
2.Getting an iPhone 4????? (my dad would kill me, lol)
3.Delete some people from my FB
4.Go to the gym more often.
5.Study harder.
6.Get a part time job.
7.Read the bible more (not kidding here).
8.I'm out of ideas.


************************************************************************
Sometimes I feel like I'm always fighting the same battle that drove me miles away.
I punched, only the reflection of myself through an array of mirrors.
Shards of glass, a thousand cuts, pierces me.
Hurting no one but myself, bleeding on the same spot.

Didn't you know when you break something, it will never be the same even after you fix it?
Damned, how could you be so careless?
Or maybe you're ignorant or selfish.

*************************************************************
PS:My one hour break is up. Time to go to class. FLY!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment