BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Aug 5, 2010

Weird Dreams Again

I dreamed weird yesterday.


Like ultimately weird. Cause it made me pray after that.

This is going to sound childish.
Anyway, it's about me and L, we're like Bond girls or something trying to attract James Bond. With our talents/beauty and stuff.
L was in a beauty competition, and she won first prize. W was there as well playing his role as her bf. (I can't believe how this can still appear in my dream).
Of course, I got jealous because of her winning the competition/hurt cause of her being with W.

And then something happened and we were in a mansion. L was showing off her piano skills. And at the moment when I was almost invisible to Mr.Bond, I wrote poems (which was my talent in that dream). And uhm, Mr.Bond was somehow turned on by that, so he wanted me instead. Then L got jealous, and she tried to sabotage me.
I could still remember how her face looked liked, with very weird makeup on which did not cover the jealousy burning within her.
Gah, this is going no where.

Then there was another part, where I jumped off the cliff for my sister.

***********************************************************************

It's so freaking weird.
What I prayed for was that I would not get jealous by her "success" in having W in the end and going to LSE. Basically, the things of the world and that I will not be fulfilled nor be satisfied by having love, friendships and possessions.
I prayed that it was God who fills me and makes me happy.

*********************************************************************

I still think it's weird cause it was like maybe 2 in the morning? I prayed right after I woke up from that dream.

********************************************************************

This post is ultimately useless anyway, so, don's waste your time reading it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment